Modelling Landon Part 27

Because I changed the legs I really should make some changes to the boots as well, so I stripped nearly everything down to the base.


Also, this time I made sure that the shape of the foot looks better from the bottom and the top.


One of the things I’d wanted to do with the boots was to show the thickness in the material used to make them (but the original ones didn’t do such a hot job at depicting this), so I redid the outer deco layer and re-fitted the upper strap to it. I’ve recycled the cuff and the sole as well, which means less time spent re-doing the UVs later on.

LandonModel_Week28d LandonModel_Week28c


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s